Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Craftsy 2016 Sock Knit-Along - Day 7

Yarn for scarf
January 1-12
 Not a whole lot of progress done on the socks yesterday because I had errands to run, calls to make and I finally started my Temperature Scarf based off the Yarnspirations Temperature Afghan. I had been tracking the temperatures every day so I knew what they were once I finally made it to JoAnns to get the yarn. BTW they are having a great sale on all their yarns!

For the socks :)
Ouch
 While there I picked up a solid colored hunter green for the heel and toe of the socks, so I can extend the cuff a little more. Yay.

I also attempted to glue my broken needle back together. I recommend you don't try this, as I only managed to glue my fingers to the needle. :(

Well, hopefully tomorrow there will be more progress to share on the socks, but until then I hope you are staying warm and have plenty of fun projects to work on.

No comments: