Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Craftsy 2016 Sock Knit-Along - Day 13

So, I had one of those, OMG please kill me now because I really don't want to have to do this, moments today.

I had finished the decrease section of sock one, it came along nicely and I was quite satisfied with it so I picked up sock two and started working on that one. Finished the second row and realized I forgot to set up the needles properly, the entire pattern was thrown off.

What does that mean?

Well, I had to rip out the two very difficult rows I had just spend a good twenty minutes working on getting on the needles. I want to cry I am so frustrated, it was such a silly mistake but it ruined so much work.

So, putting the socks aside, starting dinner, then I think this evening will be working on the shawl.  Hope your knitting goes a lot more smoothly than mine.

No comments: