Sunday, January 10, 2016

Craftsy 2016 Sock Knit-Along - Day 5

I know, this is a little late, but I was really hoping to get the first sock done and start the cuff of the second one before posting.

Anyway, almost to a five inch overall length on the cuff, and it is looking great. I am so happy with how well it is coming along so far. I am trying to decide if I should go for the seven inch length on it, just concerned I might run out of yarn before I reach to the end so considering picking up a solid color of sock yarn for the heel and toe. What do you all think?

So I made a mistake in one of the rows of pattern, although if somebody was close enough to notice it I would probably be licking them in the face and they wouldn't even have a chance to see it. LOL

It is a quite interesting design, and well worth the time it takes to make each of those little bobbly looking sections. I am really interested to see how the final sock looks.

No comments: