Thursday, March 24, 2016

Craftsy 2016 Sock Knit-Along - Post 19

Test Fit
The second pair of socks in the Serpentine Pattern are coming along nicely. I have finished 3 runs of the pattern on one sock and started the third on the other, thinking two more runs before starting the heel.

Ran a test fit and they are fitting beautifully so far, absolutely loving them!

I am really hoping to get them done by the end of the month so I can wear them to the SCA event* I bought the yarn from and show them off to the seller. {fingers crossed}

Sadly you can't see the pattern as well in that picture, but it is really neat, weaving in and out from the center the way it does. I am loving it. Can't wait until they are finished.



*The SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) is "an international organization dedicated to researching and re-creating the arts, skills, and traditions of pre-17th-century Europe." The event I will be attending is the Festival of the Passing of the Ice Dragon in Buffalo, NY.

No comments: