Thursday, March 03, 2016

Craftsy 2016 Sock Knit-Along - Post 17

Decided to change the title to post instead of day, since I am not posting every day now. LOL

I finally finished the first pair of socks and have started on the second pattern. Here's the finished socks after shaping. I absolutely love them, too bad they don't fit. {sigh}

Here's a pic of the beginning of the second pair, the pattern is Serpentine by Lucy Neatby. I decided to use some hand-spun yarn I originally purchased for a different sock pattern but got so frustrated I frogged them. So now here it is with it's new pattern. It is going a lot more smoothly as the pattern is not as intricate.

If you are wondering, the orange and yellow embroidery floss are markers for the sides and beginning of the pattern. :)

No comments: