Thursday, March 22, 2012

Liebster Award

Thanks to Andrea, for giving me the Liebster Award!




Liebster is a German word, meaning "favorite, dearest or beloved," and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.

2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.

4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure how new these bloggers are, but the fit the requirement for the under 200 followers.
Please check them out.
1. Vanessa ButterflyKnitter Fiber arts of all kinds
2. Nicole Just not enough Cross stitch Cross-stitck and quilting
3. Rebekah The Stitching Frog Cross-stitch
4. Michelle Diary of an Artist All things creative
5. Andrea Drea_Dear Assorted arts, crafts and family

Okay, now for the hard part for me: 5 random facts.

1. I have lived in 12 different cities in my lifetime, but only 2 states.
2. I love watching cartoons with my kids as well as playing video games.
3. I've never felt like I was an expert in anything I do, but enjoy doing it anyway.
4. I am allergic to almost everything outside but still love spending time out there.
5. My tolerance levels are getting smaller the older I get.

No comments: