- First step was to cut the tops of the bags in the shape of the top of the box to get measurements.
- Next I found a good image of the Tardis and pulled it into Photoshop where I sized it to the bag and cropped out the essential elements.
- I then copied the elements so I had enough on the "page" for 8 bags and printed them on cardstock and cut them out.
- Next I drew in the lines on the bags and finished by gluing the elements in place.
- Now to dry and then we can fill them with goodies.
Wednesday, May 09, 2012
Tardis Goody Bags
So my oldest is having her 14th birthday party this Saturday and she is doing a Doctor Who themed party. Today I made the Tardis goody bags out of regular Royal Blue bags.