Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Chapter 1 Finished!

I have completed the first chapter of my book and it is 9 pages long (6,981 words). I have started working on the second paragraph but I keep getting sidetracked. Need to focus!

Aingeal (angel) is really starting to show her personality and her new boyfriend is going to play a big part in building her up physically for what she plans to become, even if he has no clue as to her alternate persona.

This project is becomming so real to me now that I finished the first chapter. When I first started writing it, I figured it would be one of those things I start but never finish, now however I am commited to finishing it. I am super stoked about this and sure hope I can find a publisher. If not I guess I start by self publishing it on Amazon.com since they offer it free to publish Kindle books there.

No comments: